Penrite Premium Mineral 10W-30 5L
Shop now for Penrite Premium Mineral 10W-30 5L. Oz General Store – Australia’s online store!
Premium Mineral 10W-30 is a high quality premium mineral, SAE 10W-30, friction modified engine oil made from pure hydrocracked base oils and an advanced anti-wear additive system for complete engine protection.
Meets and exceeds API SP Resource Conserving, SN Plus Resource Conserving and ILSAC GF-6A specifications ensuring quality and satisfaction.
Premium Mineral 10W-30 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged, turbocharged and hybrid engines. It is also suitable for use in rotary engined vehicles such as Mazda RX series vehicles that require this viscosity grade.
Premium Mineral 10W-30 is recommended for use where SAE 10W-30 engine oils are specified by the manufacturer. is recommended for use where SAE 5W-30 or SAE 10W-30 engine oils are specified by the manufacturer. It can be used where API SP and ILSAC GF-6A is specified and where previous specifications SN (2010–2020), SM (2004-2010), SL (2001-2004), SJ (1998-2000) are required as well as where fuel economy specifications ILSAC GF-5, ILSAC GF-4 or ILSAC GF-3 are recommended.
Premium Mineral 10W-30 it meets the latest API SP Resource Conserving specification providing improved turbocharger deposit control, oxidation, aeration, fuel economy, fuel economy retention, timing chain and idle stop wear protection and enhanced low speed pre-ignition (LSPI) protection.
VEHICLE & FUEL TYPES
Premium Mineral 10W-30 is suitable for use in passenger cars, 4WDs and light duty commercial vehicles running on petrol, LPG (Dual Fuel & LPi Liquid Phase Injection) and Hybrid (petrol/electric) vehicles including those running on Ethanol fuel blends. As an API SP Plus Resource Conserving, ILSAC GF-6A grade engine oil, it is suitable for everyday road use in Flex Fuel systems where E85/E10 fuels are used. It is not recommended for use in four stroke motorcycles with a wet clutch. The appropriate Penrite MC-4ST motorcycle oil should be used for these applications.
NOTE: when changing oil, Penrite recommend using Penrite Engine Flush, a fast acting, solvent free, engine cleaning formulation that removes engine deposits, sludge and contaminants with the oil service drain. It contains added zinc for engine wear protection and its fast acting formulation works in 10 minutes.
- API SP Resource Conserving, SN Plus and ILSAC GF-6A oil specification
- MAXIMUM wear protection, MINIMUM sludge formation and REDUCED piston deposits
- ENHANCED LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) protection
- BETTER fuel economy and fuel economy retention
- REDUCED turbo charger deposits
- SUPERIOR engine durability, timing chain and Idle stop wear protection
- IMPROVED oxidation and deposit control, aeration and fuel economy over SN grade oils
- Blended using premium hydrocracked base oils for heat resistance and high performance
- Suitable for use with Ethanol based fuels – Safe for E85
- Suitable for HYBRID petrol/electric vehicles
- Suitable for use in Rotary Engines
- Safe for catalytic converters and oxygen sensors
|Dimensions||15 × 20 × 35 cm|