Penrite HPR 10 (3 Sizes Available)
$75.00 – $123.00
HPR 10 is a premium, full synthetic SAE 10W-50 engine oil. It features a DOUBLE LAYER of engine wear protection with FULL ZINC and Penrites advanced EXTRA TEN technology. It uses advanced additive technology and a low shear rate viscosity modifier, to ensure additional protection against wear, corrosion, oil oxidation, piston deposits and sludge under all conditions.
HPR 10 is designed for use in modern 4, 6 & 8+ cylinder multi-cam, multi-valve (including VVT), naturally aspirated, supercharged & turbocharged engines. It is particularly suited for use under high load conditions such as towing and competition or where ambient temperatures are high.
HPR 10 is recommended for use in vehicles where SAE 10W-40 or 10W-50 engine oils were originally recommended by the manufacturer. It is suitable for use in LPG and light duty diesel engines where ACEA A3/B3 and ACEA A3/B4 are recommended prior to 2017. It can be used where API SP and previous specifications SN Plus, SN, SM, SL, SJ or earlier specifications are recommended. It is suitable for use in many Diesel and LPG powered vehicles requiring an engine oil meeting API CF or older specifications.
VEHICLES AND FUEL TYPES
HPR 10 is suitable for use in passenger cars, competition & high performance vehicles, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles and is compatible with Petrol, LPG (Dual Fuel), E10, E85 (competition), Diesel (Non-DPF) and other conventional and racing fuels. If using with E85, Penrite recommends more frequent service intervals.
EXTRA TEN TECHNOLOGY
HPR 10 features the Penrite EXTRA TEN in the oil’s SAE rating. This technology helps protect your engine by using a normal start up viscosity with an oil that has a higher operating temperature viscosity. This improves engine oil film strength, lowering frictional heat whilst providing an extra layer of anti wear protection over standard SAE grade oils, reducing engine wear in all driving conditions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN CHANGING OIL.
NOTE: when changing oil, Penrite recommend using Penrite Engine Flush, a fast acting, solvent free, engine cleaning formulation that removes engine deposits, sludge and contaminants with the oil service drain. It contains added zinc for engine wear protection and its fast acting formulation works in 10 minutes.
HPR 10 is not suitable for use in Rotary engines and motorcycles. It is not recommended for use in diesel vehicles fitted with a DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) that require an ACEA “C” grade low-SAPS engine oil.
- EXTRA TEN technology offers the same engine wear protection at start up, but offers an extra layer of protection under all driving conditions compared to SAE10W-40 & SAE 15W-40 engine oils
- LATEST API SP engine oil specification technology for maximum engine durability, better fuel economy and increased wear protection
- FULL ZINC anti-wear additive package for ultimate engine wear protection
- ENHANCED LSPI (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) protection
- FULL SYNTHETIC base oil for outstanding protection and longer life
- BETTER high temperature protection than 10W-40 grade oils
- Reduces oil consumption and maintains oil pressure
- Longer engine life by reducing the formation of high temperature engine deposits
PRODUCT PERFORMANCE LEVELS
- ACEA A3/B4 (PRIOR TO 2017)
- API SP
- BMW LL-01
- BMW LL-98
- BMW Longlife-01
- Ford M2C153-F
- Ford M2C153-G
- Ford M2C905-A3
- Ford M2C910-A
- GM 9986126
- Holden HN 2100
- MB 229.1.
- MB 229.3.
- Peugeot PSA E-02
- Rover RES.22.OL.22
- VW 501 01
- VW 502 00
- VW 505 00
SUITABLE FOR USE WHERE SPECIFICATIONS BELOW ARE REQUIRED
- API SL
- API SM
- API SN
- API SN Plus
- API SN/CF