Kincrome Diagnostic Scan Tool Obd2 - Can Enabled
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shop now for Kincrome Diagnostic Scan Tool Obd2 - Can Enabled. Oz General Store - Australia's online store!
- Works with MOST 1996 and later OBD2 compliant vehicles (See Application Listing in the downloads section below)
- Supports all OBD2 protocols including the newer (CAN) Controller Area Network
- Reads your (DTC) Diagnostic Trouble Codes for identification
- Turns off check engine light (MIL)
- Erases (DTC) trouble codes and resets the OBD2 system
- Includes a user manual with a comprehensive list of the most current trouble codes
Unfortunately, the OBD2 protocol was not embraced in all aspects by one of the most popular cars in Australia, the VR-VZ (1993-2007) Commodore. This tool will come up with a link error if you try to use it on a Commodore of the below variants; Holden Commodore: VT VX VY VZ V6 & V8 all use the OBDII protocol but only for engine related data. All other body data is handled by the lesser utilised ALDL to communicate with the body control module, radio, climate control etc. Holden Commodores from VT-VZ (1997-2004) do not primarily use the OBD2 protocol but instead use a ALDL.
Below is a summarized table of the supported protocols for each Holden Commodore: VR Commodore ALDL VS Commodore ALDL VT Commodore ALDL, OBD2 V8s only VPW VX Commodore ALDL, OBD2 V8s only VPW VY Commodore ALDL, OBD2 V8s only VPW VZ Commodore ALDL, OBD2 CAN 11bit VE Commodore OBD2 (CAN 11bit, CAN 29bit) VE and VF models only use the OBD2 protocol and can take full advantage of the K8410 OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool.
Oz General Store is fast becoming Australia's leading online retailer stocking the best brands. Use Kincrome Diagnostic Scan Tool Obd2 - Can Enabled to get the job done!