Lisle Stepped Tie Rod Separator
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shop now for Lisle Stepped Tie Rod Separator. Oz General Store - Australia's online store!
Now with Steps for Better Gripping.
- Stepped design helps keep tool from bouncing back.
- 18520 is used to replace worn out tie rods and to separate shock absorber links.
- The tine opening is 11/16".
- These heavy-duty tools are drop forged and heat-treated for long use.
- Steps can be sharpened if needed.
- Handle length is 10 1/2"
Oz General Store is fast becoming Australia's leading online retailer stocking the best brands. Use Lisle Stepped Tie Rod Separator to get the job done!